It has been a long two months and we have to say, we missed you! We will be opening our dining room and patio for service on Friday, May 22, 2020, at 5 p.m. During Phase II of the COVID-19 plan, we will be open seven days a week from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.
Before we dive into a few house-keeping changes, we would like to take a minute to thank our customers for their continued support during these unprecedented times. We would not have made it through without you.
Count On Me NC
We are participating in the new COVID-19 training to be a Count On Me NC business. Learn more about what this means and the enhanced safety measures we’ve implemented to help keep everyone in our community safe at CountOnMeNC.org.
Enhanced Safety Information
- We have reduced our capacity by 50% inside the restaurant. We are now able to seat approximately 80 people compared to 176 people.
- There is no bar seating.
- Patio tables are spread out to six feet apart.
- We have placed hand sanitizers at entry points and other various spots in the restaurant.
- You will notice new signs at our entry points to remind you of the “Three W’s”
- Wear – a face covering when you go out or are around others and social distancing is not possible.
- Wait – at least six-feet apart when standing in line.
- Wash – your hands frequently, and for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Our plastic menus have been replaced with disposable menus.
- Single-use condiments will be given to you.
- We are now doing at-the-table touchless payment.
- All staff are wearing a mask and gloves.
- All staff are required to have a health screening before their shift.
- We will be frequently sanitizing all heavily used areas.
- We will be seating customers at tables of six people or less.
- There are floor markings in the waiting area.
- Our staff will be performing a deep cleaning of the restaurant after closing and before opening.
We look forward to seeing you soon!